Sunday, November 01, 2009

Lil' Video

Come on over to our house for a little peek at our fun. :)
(Update: We're running low on space at Picasa, so I tried Youtube but didn't like the privacy settings available. I tried Vimeo. Seems slick. The link on the image below will work, but you'll need a password to see the video. I am more than happy to send you the password, just email me at dateeter@gmail.com. It'll be the same for all the videos I post. I know I'm being kind of coy here, but I figure it'll be a fun way to meet some folks who've been peeking in at the kiddos, but haven't introduced themselves yet. :) We know there's a few of you out there; mostly referred by my lovely and talented friend Beth Twist or maybe my friends' parents?! Anyhoo, no worries, just say "hi" & I'll pass it along.)
Enjoy!


3 Comments:

Blogger ilene said...

awww I cant see the video! :(

6:57 AM  
Blogger omawinnie said...

can't see the video. What happened?

1:04 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Denise...we miss your blogging.

just thinking of you and your family. We stopped by the Peterson's in SB and it made me think of all of our SB friends.

Rachel

5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home