

I wasn't planning on trick-or-treating this year. Ali & I had a lot of fun handing out candy last year, and figured that'd be enough again. Fortunately, I was talked into it by some friends, and I'm so glad we did. The kids had sooooo much fun tromping around through the leaves and meeting our neighbors. Theo was understandably quite bewildered about the process at first: we walk up to a neighbor's house, they give us something, we keep it, and then after a few friendly greetings, we say good-bye, wish a Happy Halloween & visit more nice neighbors. (He didn't get grumpy or anything, just tended to like to linger & visit with the neighbors. (Sigh) Our sweet Theo.) Our neighbors really were great, and since it was a balmy 70 degrees tonight (!!?) most folks were out on their porches and it just made a really cool atmosphere.
Yep, Theo was a Sunshine. They've always been his favorite thing to point out in a book. And, they're just really really cute. His is a backpack (so I could make the most of it) but he cheerfully wore it on his front, as I hoped, for the night.
Ali was I hope you kind of guessed, Ali is a Rainbow. Though the outfit wasn't quite as spectacular as I'd hoped, I enjoyed the process of making it, she enjoyed wearing it, and most people "got it."
For more of Ali & Theo's Adventures, click
here.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home