Ali: So, so, so special!
Ali is not such a good sport about being filmed lately, but she is amazing to listen to playing. Our video camera is finally back in commission, so here is a special special (sneaked) treat for you. Just over a minute. Enjoy! :)
I also sneaked (should I feel bad about this?) some fun footage of her reading today. It's been a long long while since I've shown her reading. It's been an amazing process to watch develop over the last year or so. So, hopefully more to come soon.
I also sneaked (should I feel bad about this?) some fun footage of her reading today. It's been a long long while since I've shown her reading. It's been an amazing process to watch develop over the last year or so. So, hopefully more to come soon.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home