Sunday, January 25, 2009

Theo. A good sport.



These are kind of funny expressions here, but he really is pretty sweet in obliging the camera. Our kitchen has just such lovely light in the afternoon I can't help myself. I wonder how many pictures I'll have of Theo in the kitchen by the time he's two. (Yikes.)
One thing I hope is improved by the time he's two is my camera knowledge & skill. I've been told of a help series regarding "getting out of the green box." I need that.


















I confess I almost always use the programmed modes, and they generally work great. However "child mode" somehow wasn't producing a single clear picture today. So, I was very pleased with how these came out from some sheer random tinkering with aperture and shutterspeed. How I wish I would've paid better attention in 9th grade photography class!
For more, see here. Alas there's some really great ones that capture super fun expressions, but just were too blurry to put on the "front page."
By the way, do you love his hair, or what?! There's a bit of curling going on in the back, but the spikes are our favorite. :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home