For the Grandparents
This one is definitely for the grandparents! 3 full minutes of Ali debuting in her first Christmas performance at church. She's even decked out in the darling Christmas dress Andy's mom made for her.
I must say that I wish we would have prepped her better for the experience. We talked about listening to her teachers' directions and having fun with the song & motions. However, we should've taken into better account how her love for The Sound of Music would've gotten her really tuned into the idea of performing. During the first service, I think Ali just thought there was a fun group of people up front singing together. Fortunately, there was a performance during the 2nd service where I think Ali got a better idea of what was going on.
You can see she had a lot of fun. She got so excited in fact, that you'll notice she got down on the ground & tried to bite it. Something that Aliyah does only when she has an extreme case of excitement and doesn't know how to contain it. She's 2.
Enjoy!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home