Modeling
Until this past month. Earlier this summer I splurged on a few cute bows for Ali online. I sent in some pictures and the lady at the shop has so enjoyed them that she asked if I'd snap a shot for her holiday card. In turn we were delighted to receive a whole set of holiday bows & gift card for more bows too!
The task however was a bit trickier than I'd imagined. I take pictures all the time of Ali, but when charged with an actual assignment, I was surprised with the challenge "real life" photographers & child models must have. Here's a sampling from our little photo shoot. I tried to include some "bad" ones to give you an idea of Ali's eventual boredom with looking at the poinsettias and when she said, "My hands are cold," from a few too many pictures outside. Ali was actually a really good sport and it turned out to be a fun mother-daughter date.
The picture above by the way, I just snapped today. Ali's Oma just sent her this fun holiday dress, and I couldn't help myself.
And, of course, if you're ever interested in cute bows for the little girls in your life, do check out
Charlotte's Bows! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home