In the meantime...
My computer is out of commission. This is sad. I've not been able to "play" with pictures for a couple weeks now. Tonight I finally got around to hunting down the addresses to some favorite family blogs I like to check in on, and sadly considered how un-updated my little blog was.
So, here's the most recent, though brief scoop.
Theo is heartily enjoying "real" food now. He still eats his pureed stuff, but delights in whole green beans, rotini pasta, and Ali's very special Letter Cookies (Amazing how far he can motate and scooch that 9 month, 23 lb body for a treat!). I had a few other pictures that I managed to figure out how to load onto this Mac, but alas, I can't figure out how to upload additional pictures. So far, I like the world of Mac, but I'm still learning. I think I'll go have a letter cookie.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home