Like Mother, Like Daughter ; or Who Stole the Cookie from the Cookie Jar?
I had left Ali happily rollicking through our junk mail in the living room-- a fun treat for a baby. But I hadn't thought about the other treat that was very nearby. We had guests over earlier, and I had left a plate of shortbread cookies on the table. From the kitchen I heard a curious dish-like 'thunk' but no other squeals or whines. I investigated. The rest is photo journalism, with the exception that I picked up and replaced the plate off the floor with all the cookies that had tumbled around Ali. I let her continue to enjoy chewing a bit on the one she nabbed while I snapped the pics. She really liked that cookie. Go figure.

2 Comments:
I'd gladly rollick through junk mail for shortbread cookies.
i love your pics of her! she just gets cuter every post!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home