Friday, May 25, 2007

An Apple a Day


















I can't think of any foods Aliyah has not liked. She cheerfully eats foods that even I'm not a big fan of , such as plain yogurt, cottage cheese, and spinach. Even blending those three items probably wouldn't throw her! However, one thing we all like and eat often are apples. Ali's enjoyed sucking on them and sinking her little teeth into them for many months now. At 8 months old, she is now not only still really enjoying them, but actually getting some nutrition from them! Hopefully she'll continue to take after her dad in this manner-- Andy, "Hmn, I'm hungry. Gee, a piece of fruit sounds tasty." Denise, "Hmn, I'm hungry. I wonder if there's any cookies anywhere?"
For our first
video of Ali chomping an apple, click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home