Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Ali the Artist




I can't believe how much more interesting & fun her drawings get each day. The yellow sheet shows our family. Don't you love our wings? I adore all the color! I also like that Theo, on the far left "is wearing his Muscle Man Shirt" and has "cute spikey hair." The blue one is a gift for an ill friend, a "snowman" (due to the dot smile, I'm sure) is just so cute. Especially when she explained he had two smiles. (I did do the hearts on the blue one, but she made one herself this evening! She also did her first rainbow last night.) And the last green one was for decorating a can of cookies for a family with a new baby. You see the baby, I'm sure. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home