New Family Portrait
So a whole month passed and no blog updates. This new family photo helps explains why. Pictured are Mama, Dad, and Big Sister Ali. Yep! We're expecting a new baby come May 17! We couldn't be more thrilled. And, I don't think I could've been more ill. Weeks 5 1/2 to 12 were pretty intense to say the least. "Morning" sick from wake to sleep. My energy is still quite low, but I'm experiencing more windows of feeling better. Thus I'm finally posting at least an explanation, and indeed the happy announcement. If you'd like to play a name game try this: if it's a girl she'll have a x, z, and v in her name (hyphenated middle), and if it's a boy he'll have 17 letters in his first (another hyphenated), with a four letter nick name, and his middle name is after a Disney character (kidding!).

4 Comments:
The Durii are SO HAPPY for you! The Lord is good!
Hooray! Hooray! Congratulations! My 1st trimester symptoms started to abate much sooner this, the second time around. I hope and pray the same for you.
congratulations!!! twice as much fun on the blog!
:D
The boy's name is definitely Maher-Shalal-Hash-Baz. I'll keep working on the girl's name.
Congratulations!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home