Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Everyday is, Ali's Big Day. Even by 9am.

Ali woke with happy squeals and coos about 7 this morning. I was dragging, from night feedings, but she was clearly eager to start her day. So I got up, turned on the light so she could see her mobile and got ready myself. Upon my return, she was still just as happy as can be, giggling and enjoying her pretty butterflies. I changed her & dressed her, but she was still having so much fun looking at her world that I left her strapped in on the changer. We exchanged more squeals and coos like a little conversation. Much fun. Yet, between smiles and coos I bustled about the room and house picking things up and grabbing a bite to eat. Suddenly I noticed, she'd conked out. My sweet little cheerful morning girl had already tuckered herself out with morning joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home